Hongkong's housing problem

https://youtu.be/hLrFyjGZ9NU
This video shows the problem of housing in Hong Kong and its main causes. Combined with my own experiences from this city, it made me realise how important the looks of the living place are for me and actually the whole West. I have had an impression that is not only for the financial issues and the majority of the people of Hong Kong just do not feel the need to have a beautiful flat. I found it quite surprising and opposite to the idea that the how the space we live in looks can tell quite a lot about us, which I've considered rather versatile.

land scarcity
Growing land scarcity is a big problem in the most of capital cities.
to stack
The books were stacked in piles.
to piece sth together from
The vase was finally pieced together from all the parts but everybody could tell it had been broken.

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Would you like to work in the Madarin Oriental?

Ginger root

Taste the World Festival