Are we all related?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnYSMhR3jCI
This video presents a theory that all people who live today have an identical part of DNA what would imply that we are all distantly related. The speaker mentioned the DNA tests that show how much of what races’ genes does one have in their DNA and kind of encouraged people to take them. While I find these discoveries very interesting and potentially useful in future research that might lead to revolutionary achievements of science and medicine, I doubt that learning this about myself would change anything in my life. To me, it rather seems to be an expensive entertainment than a thing one must know about themselves.
at one point
At one point I was sure he would fail but he fortunately made it to the finish line.
ancestry
They were proud of their Canadian ancestry.
to mold sb/sth into sb/sth
A good leader can mold every group of people into a well-functioning team.

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Would you like to work in the Madarin Oriental?

Ginger root

Taste the World Festival