Routine

School started almost a month ago and I am finishing fitting extra classes to my timetable. I gave it a lot of thought recently and at some point I felt unsure about that routine I was creating for myself. Some people in my age claim that they need ‘freedom’, in context of not having anything planned for their time after school. In my opinion it might be connected with the fact that some people need a lot of changes and variety in their teens. The routine might make it harder. On the other hand, without systematicity it is hard or even impossible to learn certain things you might never have a chance to learn as an adult. But the problem does not only apply to young people. Grown ups also struggle with ‘burning out’ because of getting stuck in a rut, e.g. in reference to their career life. I feel that whichever option you pick, you miss out on something. Striking a balance between these two is extremely difficult and means something different for every person.

Komentarze

  1. In my experience, the more packed your regular schedule is with activities (extra French, sports classes, guitar lessons, etc), the more effectively you use the time you're left with. There is a limit, I suppose, but busy people are just more efficient. They have no other choice.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. You're right. Nowadays it's hard not to miss out on something, but It's all a mater of your own choice - whether you prefer to miss out on a little extra time spent doing crazy stuff with your friends, or miss out on that invaluable opportunity to use this time in a way it benefits you the most. I personally try to balance it out, in slight favour of missing out on the first one, but setting Your week routine is all up to you, so don't hesitate to try different settings before you choose the one that fits you best ;) Good luck!

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Would you like to work in the Madarin Oriental?

Ginger root

Taste the World Festival