Recently I attended two lessons on a similar topic, given by two teachers. I was surprised by how distinct they were. Those teachers gave us the same information but in a completely different way. It made me consider how the 'style' of teaching influences students and what is the cause of their diversity. The thought that first crossed my mind was on the connection between the teacher's character and their way of passing the knowledge. Is there some set of qualities that they should have? And if so, why is it not the criterion of hiring teachers or accepting people to study how to teach? But why then some of them are appreciated by a half of students and the other half does not really get what they say? Maybe there are different 'styles' suitable for different students. I thought that this is issue has not been really examined scientifically what would be the reason of all these, as I believed, unanswered questions. However, it turned out that there is plenty of ra...
Komentarze
Prześlij komentarz